I love looking at my Google Analytics for my website and today I am sharing with you all your ten favorite blog posts of ALL-TIME according to Google tracking your page views on my website! It makes me feel like I am extremely tech savvy! I can learn and research what favorite blog posts that you all want to see more of and enjoy reading. Your favorite blog posts are a combination of couples’ Wedding day(s), which is no surprise to me, as well as a surprise proposal, posts about tips from me on wedding planning and our honeymoon to Asheville, North Carolina.
Below is the list of the ten favorite blog posts that you all clearly loved the most and the links to them!
- Jayme and Tony’s Wedding Day is the number one most viewed and favorite blog post according to my readers! How could we not love them? From their love story, their personal touches, flowers, design, and personal vows I was in awe of their wedding day all day long. Most importantly I was in awe of them. Their love and commitment to each other is one of a kind and I believe everyone else could tell that too!
- Caitlin and Ryan’s Marina Shores Yacht Club Wedding Day These two just celebrated their one year anniversary and are still ranking at the second spot for the most views of their wedding blog post. I think that is because of a few things! One, their smiles are contagious! Two, the uplighting, design and flowers of their wedding reception are truly a dream.
- Surprise Proposal at Yorktown Beach: Charlie and Tram This was a recent blog post that you all loved! Who doesn’t love a proposal story and reactions of true surprise? If I could photograph proposals every month I would be a very happy photographer!
- Amanda and Jeremiah’s wedding at The Williamsburg Winery These two had a cold winter day wedding but you would never be able to tell from their warm smiles and pure joy in their portraits! I loved being around them and you can tell that they were made for each other!
- 10 Tips to finding Your Wedding Dress I plan to do a follow up to this blog post, finding your wedding dress, because now that our wedding day is over I have some more experience about my wedding dress alterations and choosing accessories. Also, I can actually share photographs of my dress too! But until then, you all loved reading the 10 tips to finding your wedding dress and it still has helpful tips for brides about to start looking! Photographed by: Erika Mills Photography
- Alyssa and Tyler’s wedding at Chrysler Museum of Art My most recent wedding I photographed and you all loved seeing this couple in love and their elegant wedding day!
- Wedding day tip: Have Dinner during Cocktail HourPhotographed by: Erika Mills Photography
- Our Asheville Honeymoon This makes me want to go back to Asheville even more than I already did! Clearly, you all love the idea of traveling as well. For those of you looking for a destination wedding and a destination wedding photographer I shared some of my Dream List locations and venues to photograph a couples’ wedding day at! Honestly, I would travel anywhere your heart desires!
- Ash and Chris’ wedding day at the Briar Patch Bed and Breakfast Ash and Chris had such a heartfelt wedding day at a perfect Bed & Breakfast tucked away in the nearby mountains.
- Kelsey and Anthony’s Bright and Coastal Wedding at the Water Table Kelsey and Anthony celebrated their two year anniversary and I love that all of my readers still love to look all the way back to their wedding day! So there you have it, my ten most favorite blog posts according to you all and Google! I am looking forward to seeing what the new favorites will be in a couple of months and sharing those with you all again. If you want to learn more of the behind the scenes things like Google, wedding planning tips or things I have learned since being a wedding photographer sign up to receive emails from me via: Jessica Ryan E-mail List